August is flying by with of all the fun we are having with our Zen dogs at all these great dog friendly events! It's going to be another hot week so keep your pup and yourself hydrated and remember that sunscreen. For more information visit San Diego Happy Dogs.
ADOPTION EVENTS: HERE'S ARE SOME WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITIES IF YOU'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ADDING A FABULOUS FURRY FRIEND TO YOUR FAMILY!
- Every Saturday: Baja Rescue: 9 am – 2 pm; 3495 Sports Arena Boulevard, SD
- Most Saturdays: Second Chance Rescue at various locations.
- Every Saturday: Labs and More Adoption Event: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm; Road Runner Sports San Diego, 5553 Copley Dr, San Diego
- 8/21: Greyhound Adoption Event: 12pm – 2pm; Petco Unleashed, 2663 Gateway Road, Carlsbad 92009
MEET UPS AND SOCIAL EVENTS: HERE'S ANOTHER GREAT WEEK OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR PUP AND YOU TO GET OUT AND MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS!
- 8/15 : Husky Meet Ups: 6:30 pm; Balboa Park
- 8/16: Doggies on the Deck: 5pm – 8pm; Landini's Pizzeria, India Street, SD
- 8/16: Normal Heights Yappy Hour: 6pm – 9pm; The Rabbit Hole 3377 Adams Ave SD
- 8/19: Bark Happy Meet Up: 6:30pm – 7:30pm; Carnitas' Snack Shack, North Harbor Drive, SD
- 8/20: San Diego Spaniel Rescue Meet Up: 11am – 12pm; Oceanside Dog Park, 2905 San Luis Rey Rd., Oceanside, CA 92054
- 8/20: Paint your Pug Meet Up: 2pm – 5pm; Lovejoy Creations 2690 Historic Decatur Road, #20 Barracks 19 (Upstairs), SD
- 8/20 : Low Impact-Urban Mushing on Mountain scooters around the lake: 3pm – 4pm; Lake O'Neill - MCB Camp Pendleton Lake O'Neill Recreation, Camp Pendleton
- 8/20: Trail Walking With the Fluffybutts: 5pm – 6pm; Hosp view park Canyon Dr, Carlsbad
- 8/20: Pom Pom Meet Up Sunset Cliffs: 6:00pm – 7:30pm; Sunset Cliffs
Save the Date!