Welcome to May! We hope you were able to get out and experience the fun dog friendly events in April, and there's even more ahead of us. The forecast looks beautiful giving your favorite furry friend(s) and you time to get out there and be social! For more information please visit San Diego Happy Dogs.
ADOPTION EVENTS: HERE'S ARE SOME WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITIES IF YOU'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ADDING A FABULOUS FURRY FRIEND TO YOUR FAMILY!
- 5/7: Second Chance: 12 – 4 pm; Dirty Dogs, 4639 Carmel Mountain Rd #101, SD
- Every Saturday Labs and More Adoption Event: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm; Road Runner Sports San Diego, 5553 Copley Dr, San Diego
- Every Saturday: Baja Rescue: 9 am – 2 pm; 3495 Sports Arena Boulevard, SD
MEET UPS AND SOCIAL: HERE'S ANOTHER GREAT WEEK OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR PUP AND YOU TO GET OUT AND MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS
- 5/2: Monday Evening Pack Run: 6 – 7 pm; Lake Murray Park Golfcrest Ave, SD
- 5/3: Off Leash Meet Up: 5:30 – 6:30 pm; Los Penasquitos Canyon side Park 12122 Canyon side Park Driveway, SD
- 5/3: Doggies on the Deck: 5 – 8 pm; Landini’s Pizzeria, India Street, SD
- 5/5: Mastiff Meet Up: 7 – 8 pm; Montevalle Community and Leash Free Dog Park 840 Duncan Ranch Road, Chula Vista
- 5/7: Spaniel Meet Up: 1 – 2 pm; Doyle Park Dog Park, Cargill Avenue, San Diego, CA 92122
- 5/7: Low Impact Mushing: 3 – 4 pm; Lake O’Neill – MCB Camp Pendleton Lake O’Neill Recreation, Camp Pendleton
- 5/7: Annual May Pug Party: 10 am – 3 pm; Del Mar Fairgrounds 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Del Mar
- 5/7: Star and Moon’s Hippie Birthday Bash: 10 – 11 am; Quartyard 1102 Market Street, SD
- 5/7-8: Art Glass Guild Annual Spring Show and Sale: 10 am – 5 pm; Spanish Village Art Center, Balboa Park 1770 Village Place, SD
- 5/8: Boston Terrier Meet Up: 11 am – 12 pm; Del Mar Dog Beach, Camino Del Mar, Del Mar