Hello summer! We can't get enough of this beautiful June weather! While frolicking and playing with our favorite furry friends is always on top of our list make sure to always use sunscreen, and keep your pup and yourself nice and hydrated! As we wrap up the month of June be sure to check out all the fun to be had with your pup! For more information visit San Diego Happy Dog.
ADOPTION EVENTS: HERE'S ARE SOME WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITIES IF YOU'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ADDING A FABULOUS FURRY FRIEND TO YOUR FAMILY!
- Every Saturday: Baja Rescue: 9 am – 2 pm; 3495 Sports Arena Boulevard, SD
- Most Saturdays: Second Chance Rescue at various locations.
- Every Saturday: Labs and More Adoption Event: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm; Road Runner Sports San Diego, 5553 Copley Dr, San Diego
MEET UPS AND SOCIAL: HERE'S ANOTHER GREAT WEEK OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR PUP AND YOU TO GET OUT AND MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS
- 6/27: Husky Meet Ups: 6:30 pm; Balboa Park
- 6/29: Yappy Hour: 5:00pm – 6:30pm; Mc Ps 1107 Orange Ave Coronado
- 6/30: Mastiff Meet Up: 7pm – 8pm; Montevalle Community and Leash Free Dog Park 840 Duncan Ranch Road, Chula Vista
- 7/2: Mastiff Meet Up: 9 – 10 am; Little Italy Farmer’s Market; 551 W Date Street , SD
- 7/2: Patriotic Pooch Parade: 9:00am – 11:30am; Carlsbad Village
- 7/2 : Low Impact-Urban Mushing on Mountain scooters around the lake: 3pm – 4pm; Lake O'Neill - MCB Camp Pendleton Lake O'Neill Recreation, Camp Pendleton
- 7/3:Del Mar Dog Beach Schnauzer Monthly: 10:00am – 11:30am; Del Mar Dog Beach, Camino del Mar, Del Mar
- 7/3: Boston Terrier Meet Up: 10am – 11am; Dusty Rhodes Off-Leash Dog Park, Ocean Beach, SD
- 7/3: Small Dog Meet Up: 11:30am – 12:30pm; Palm Canyon, Balboa Park Palm Canyon, 1549 El Prado, 92101, SD